Beachshadow is the alternative to beach shelters and beach tents, whilst the cover offers excellent protection from Ultra Violet Radiation (UVR), a breeze flows underneath the cover keeping you cool. Below are some of the specifications of the Beachshadow:
- When folded away it is 75cm long and 9cm in diameter, fitting easily into most suitcases.
- It weighs 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs) making it very portable.
- This little package folds out to give you just under 4 m²of UPF+50 shade.
- All covers exceed the strict UPF+50 standards as set by the Australian/New Zealand (AS/NZS4399) and British (BS EN 13758-1:2002) standards. Click here to see a brief video demonstrating this.
- Beachshadow comes with a windbreak which can also be used by itself.
- The purpose designed sand peg for Beachshadow ensures that it is more wind resistant than other products on the market.
- Comes with options for using on soft ground (pole stands & soft ground pegs)
- The cover is waterproof.
- To ensure many years of use we have used high quality components in it's construction.
You can click here to see some of the different ways you can configure Beachshadow, you can also view a brief video of Beachshadow being set up by clicking here. Visit the Technical page for even more information on using a Beachshadow.
Why pay to hire bulky umbrellas or sit under a small beach cabana when you can have your own portable, versatile, UPF+50 Beachshadow which you can spread out under whilst keeping cool and reuse for many years to come.